Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any confusion.
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
PAYMENT: When payment is received and confirmed both parties enter a legally binding agreement. Any relevant information needs to be disclosed before making a booking. Failure to do so may lead to termination of the agreement and loss of the booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that all parties accept the terms of the agreement set out in these terms & conditions below.
A non-refundable 25% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than ten weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full.
The balance must be paid no later than ten weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday may be treated as a cancellation.
PAYMENT METHOD: Preferred payment is by PayPal. Prices do not include any charges incurred (foreign exchange or transfer fees) from receiving payment.
- If you cancel your holiday more than 10 weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be lost.
- If you cancel less than 10 weeks before the holiday, the full balance is not refundable unless your cancelled booking can be re-filled.
INSURANCE: We strongly advise that you take out comprehensive travel insurance to cover cancellations. If you choose not to, then you accept responsibility for any loss that you may incur due to your cancellation.
OWNER CANCELLATIONS: Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible. If Coety Bach has to close e.g. COVID related issues, we will offer alternative dates subject to guest preference and availability.
GUEST CAPACITY: The maximum number of people using Coety Bach at any time must not exceed two adults (we will accept babies at our discretion but we do not provide baby equipment) and only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
Guests are not permitted to invite visitors to Coety Bach.
NO MINOR BOOKINGS: Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- We reserve the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the guest leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of guests may impair the wellbeing of others.
- We reserve the right to close the fire pit for safety reasons at any time.
- We reserve the right to deny entry to aggressive/out of control dogs.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES. Check-in time is after 4.30pm and check-out time is before 10am. This allows the cabin to be thoroughly cleaned, sanitised and prepared for incoming guests.
NO SMOKING POLICY. There is a strict Non Smoking Policy in the cabin. Guests are permitted to smoke on the veranda or porch. Please use the terracotta sand pots in order to dispose of the butts. Vaping or smoking anywhere inside the cabin will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking will be at your expense.
DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES: Please treat Coety Bach and its contents with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in the cabin, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The cabin will be inspected at the end of the holiday and you may be charged for any loss or damage.
SECURITY: Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied. Except for departure when we ask you to leave windows and the door open in order to ventilate the property and help safeguard against the spread of COVID 19.
- Please make sure you switch off lights or any electrical appliances when you go out.
- Please remove shoes before entering the cabin.
- Please don’t take any bathroom towels outside or use them for your dog.
- The guest may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- All inventory must remain inside the cabin.
- Please park your vehicle in the designated parking space. Parking is limited to one vehicle only.
- Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 11 pm and 8 am.
- We require guests to sanitise their hands when entering and leaving the cabin.
SURROUNDING FARMLAND: Coety Bach is surrounded by our neighbours working farm land. We ask guests to respect the local environment by keeping to rights of way, by not disturbing farm animals and to keep dogs on a lead.
GUEST BEHAVIOUR: We reserve the right to terminate a booking if you are aggressive, unruly or antisocial whilst staying at Coety Bach to any adult, child or animal. You will be required to leave immediately without a refund. This type of behaviour includes, but is not limited to, any discrimination against, or harassment of anyone in relation to their sex, race, colour, religion, religious or philosophical belief, nationality, age, ethnic origin, relationship status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender re-assignment. We reserve the right to terminate any booking at any time, without compensation or refund.
NOISE RESTRICTIONS: We ask guests to be respectful of the local environment by adhering to our no noise policy. We do not permit disruptive noise after 10pm, including but not limited to playing loud music. Whilst we appreciate everyone is on holiday and we would like you to have the best time, we ask that guests abide by the no noise policy to ensure our neighbours and the surrounding wildlife are not disturbed.
LIABILITY: We will not accept liability for any personal injury, loss or damage which may be sustained by guests, their property or pets during the period they are staying at Coety Bach, except where it arises from the negligence or wilful default of us.
No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas or water.
FIREPIT: Guests must ensure that any fires lit are kept under control and not left unattended at any time. Fires must always be extinguished before retiring to bed. The metal lid provided needs to be placed back on to the fire pit after the fire has been extinguished.
Please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean all used items after use.
CANDLES: Candles are not allowed inside the cabin. You are more than welcome to bring battery operated ‘fake’ candles.
COMPLAINTS: Any problems or complaints which guests may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right.
This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.